The Work/Life Center provides opportunities to learn about parenting a teen through difficult adolescent years. During this time, parents often experience a range of emotions as their children become independent. The Work/Life center offers the following services for parents of teens:
- One-on-one consultation/coaching with parents and/or teens.
- Seminars and workshops on topics relevant to this age group.
- Monthly support groups.
- Referrals to community and national resources.
- Parenting growth groups.
- SAS Teen e-mail distribution list.
- Lending library resources including books, videos and audio-books/CDs.
E-mail the SAS Work/Life team for information about any of these services.